Welcome to WonsultingAI provided by Wonsulting, Inc. (the “Company”). By using WonsultingAI and other online tools and services provided by the Company (the “Services”) you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use the Services.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the “Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Services provided by the Company and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Services, which is owned and operated by the Company. We may modify this Agreement at any time upon posting of a modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.wonsulting.ai (the “Site”). Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
2. Ownership. All content included in the Services is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or our content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Services or the Company’s website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of these Services.
3. Intended Audience. You must be at least 16 years old to use the Services. By accessing or using any part of the Service, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Service for your own personal use.
4. Account Registration and User-Generated Content. By using the Site, you will need to create an account. You represent and warrant that: (1) all registration information you submit will be true, (2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;(3) you are solely responsible for any data, text, or other content (the “Content”) that you input into the Services. (4) You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, and distribute your Content for the purpose of providing the Services; (5) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise; (6) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (7) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
5. Prohibited Sharing. The account provided to you upon registration is intended for your exclusive use. You are the sole authorized user of this account and are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and security. You agree not to share, transfer, or disclose your account login credentials, including account usernames and passwords, with any other individual or entity. Your account access is personal and non-transferable.
Sharing your account credentials with others or allowing unauthorized access to your account is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that such actions can compromise the security and integrity of your account and may result in unauthorized use of our services.Violation of this policy may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to our services, without the possibility of refund or compensation.
6. Trademarks; Intellectual Property. Wonsulting, WonsultingAI, ResumAI, CoverLetterAI, NetworkAI, AutoApplyAI and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site and related services. Unless expressly granted herein, the Company reserves all rights, title, and interest in all intellectual property owned or created by the Company, including without limitation, Trademark, Patent, Copyright, and Trade Secret rights. By using the Services, you agree not to infringe on these rights and to comply with all applicable laws. You are not granted any right or license with respect to our trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other rights.
7. Third-Party Services. The Service may include or offer third-party products or services. These third-party services are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services.
8. Site Use. Your use of this Site and the Services is limited to that specified in this Agreement. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. You agree not use post, transmit, or otherwise make available any materials that disparage the Company or would otherwise harm the Company, including without limitation, any viruses, programs, ransomware, worms, keyloggers, spyware, or any other device or software that may be used to damage or hijack the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment. The use of this Site is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of this website at any time.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Services and the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
10. Indemnification. You acknowledge and agree that you are personally responsible for your conduct while using the Site and agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its employees, contractors, agents, partners, affiliates, owners and subsidiaries harmless from and against all loss, damage, liability, claim, fees, damages, penalty, judgment or expense of any kind (including, but not limited to attorneys’ fees and expert fees) that it may incur in connection with any third party claim in any way relating to your use of the Site or the use of the Site by anyone on your behalf, purporting to act on your behalf or via any mobile device or operating system under your possession, custody or control. Your obligations under this provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE INACCURATE, INCOMPLETE, AND/OR OUT OF DATE. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
12. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, OWNERS, OR SUBSIDIARIES, BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE SITE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
If any portion of the limitation on liability articulated herein is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, our aggregate liability in any matter arising out of or related to the use of the Site is limited to US $50. This limitation is a fundamental element of the Agreement and reflects a fair allocation of risk. The Site would not be provided without such limitations and you agree that the limitations and exclusions of liability, disclaimers, and exclusive remedies specified herein will survive termination of this Agreement. This limitation will apply even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of the liability exceeding the amount.
14. User Rights. You can access, edit, export or delete your information stored on the Site at any time by logging into your account. You can also object to processing or restrict processing of your information by the Company.
15. Applicable Law; Venue. You agree that the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its employees, contractors, agents, partners, affiliates, owners and subsidiaries. Any action related to or arising out of a dispute under or in connection with this Agreement or use of the Site shall be venued in Los Angeles County, California.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
17. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Refund Policy. To request a refund and cancel your subscription, you will need to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you cancel within the initial 7 calendar days of your subscription payment, you are eligible for a 100% refund on the subscription fee for the current month. On the other hand, you understand and agree that if your cancellation is requested after the 7th day of subscription, you are not eligible for refunds for the current month. However, your subscription will be terminated for the subsequent months, and no further charges will be incurred unless you resubscribe.
WonsultingAI reserves the right to update or modify this prorated refund policy at any time without prior notice. You understand and agree that any refunds available are solely for the current month's subscription fee and are not applicable to previous months. The refunds will be processed using the original payment method used for the subscription. This policy exclusively pertains to subscriptions initiated on or after August 21st, 2023. Any purchases made prior to this date will not qualify for the refund policy outlined herein.
19. Contact. Questions regarding the Services may be directed to email@example.com.
20. Entire Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties, and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Company.
21. Attorneys’ Fees and Costs. If any legal action is necessary to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert fees and costs in addition to any other relief to which that party may be entitled. This provision shall be construed as applicable to the entire Agreement.
22. Non-waiver. No failure by Company to exercise, and no delay in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder on the part of Company shall operate as a waiver of any right, power, or privilege hereunder. Likewise, you further agree that no single or partial exercise of any right, power, or privilege hereunder by Company shall preclude its further exercise.
23. Amendments. You understand and agree that Company may amend this Agreement from time to time within its sole discretion. You will be provided reasonable notice of such amendment and may terminate this Agreement any time by ceasing use of the Site. Any continued use by you shall constitute assent and agreement to any amendment hereto.